Thursday, August 26, 2010

When you feel you can but you know you can't


Dear Friends,
I'm sure you're on this disgusting machine called computers eventually to break the rut of - the daily cores - bacchon ko ghumane le jana, ghar ke liye sabun namak lana, wife ko doctor ke paas le jana. All these things even - that fat - pooky donkey - Called - 'Lala Bhai ! at the end of the road can also do.' If I start doing all these things - "The what is the difference between me & that elephant willed - pooky - Lala Bhai" ??? Head is reeling by now, How does the Puncture Tyre know so much ? - Then understand by this - I am also made of the same - legitimate / 2nd grade / extremely tensile rubber - you are made of. Tyre Tyre Bhai Bhai.

Now the punch -
Yesterday , I went on to meet, one of my Oldest flames - as in terms of - Companionship !! I'm sure we have kind of been - in touch - for now, like 3 years or so.
The immense bond of kinship has translated into :-


  1. My sending her - some illegal - robust sms's - usually to which I'm also - pressed to receive - some - She has been able to send.

  2. Her suddenly appearing once, at my residence, with another (But even a little more cute) - Colleague of hers. I was literally - betrothed - to her - When she did this - And in return, I even started - to write her mails (the frequency being - 20 days - to every mail).

  3. Finally that day came - When I get an invitation from her - To attend her brother's wedding, and I am like - "Ki chahe agle haftey mein - Tuesday aye ya na aye, I am going to attend this marriage" and "Ladke ko kya dena hai - nahi !!! is all so impotent""Ladki ko kya sab kuch diya ja sakta hai - is of utmost Importance" - I gave her a magnet sticker - implying - Jindagi bhar mujhse - Sticker ki tarah - Chipki rehna !!! But, she definitely - thought - I am mad - and that too, to thet level - Ki Marriage Party Mein Magnet.

  4. Lastly, the day of reckoning came - When Me , My Head and My Whole Body - got together - to go to the - Lady's house, and , Believe me ! Its not a house, it a HOUSE. I understood - I am not romancing the Princess here, but rather - the Queen herself, is on the taking. I am given a warm welcome to the "Drawing Room" as big as a domestic swimming pool. Some wonderful sweets are brought and kept infront of me, and lastly after that meekest possible happy Holi - I am there infront of her. A duke, from a - Vacated Island, with nothing but his smiles - Infront of the - Queen, who has just - chucked the IIMC exam, and made - half of Allahabad look like - "Jagram Ki Mithai Jo Bachti Nahi Hai - Adhey daamo mein kyun mil rahi hai" ???? - 1000 people lining up to buy, 1/4 of a kg - for themselves.

- I often think this when lying on my - kingly bed - When I'm hardest hit - by Loneliness, why do people have to think they are different - when actually God has created everyone, so different. Can I cook - the same matar paneer, my mother can cook. Or my mother can cook the same matar paneer, I can cook. Or - my wife can cook, the same matar paneer, my ex-gf used to cook, or my ex-gf can cook the same matar paneer, my Widower friend used to cook. Life is like this, even - the same cloth from the same - 'Roll' looks so different - When it is made to hand from the "Springs / Rods and Woods" - Every curtain in the house gets a different texture, different tone, and even different Feel to it, once its hung there - for the Time - of 1 year at our homes. No, matter what you do, what you put, or where you bang the Head, the curtain shall not change, When we can't change a curtain from changing - Whats the deal to change - The People Who Love Us !!! what is it , that we shall achieve !!!


OK


Now, some quick - recap - so as to how my life is moving these days -



  • I wake up at 10:00 am around - to see - the Sun is up, the birds are - already - Dancing, and the Dogs are having a wonderful time.

  • I take a bath - at my Bathroom, and think, Ki yehi mera sangam, yehi meri reti, yehi - Sarawati hai ............. Yeh ! Meri mati hai

  • Then, off - to the Dining table - to find - The Eggs have been demolished, and the Omlet is ready - (No not the French or the Cheese) - the poor Indian Cousin - 'The rookha sookha bina pyaaz bina mircha - wala - Omlet' .... Actually many people in India - Use many such - Nouns - a adjectives to explain there's woes - Eg

  • Nashtey mein kya hai - "Omlate" - It means - "Oh Lord ! I am Late."

  • Bread and butter - "Das Baj Gaye - Abhi Utha Nahi Shutter."

  • Paratha and Anda - "Loan returning ki last date thi kal - Ab milega - Kilo ke bhav mein danda"

  • Doodh aur makhan - "Today I am the special recruit in the field on that lonely trip" - "Company bana rahi hai mujhe - Dhakkan"

  • Aj Sirf Dalmoth Hai (My mother's favourite) - Aj akaal padney ki poori sambhavna hai - Subah, halke cheetey hai, dupahar mein - Humidity rahegi (sabke pet mein) ............. raat ko Ghamasaan !!! (Khali pletein - unmey - Sookhi rotiyan, aur - Woh Hastein - Hue - karele ki sabji) ........... Kismat acchi hui - to karele ke bhai - Khekse bhi milega......... (Ever been to Appu Ghar in rains) --- with all mud being slung at you, and all that rotten - Matar Kulcha - in the metro (rail) --- All liers would play the flute -------- "Aj to Appu Ghar - Mein Maja Aa Gaya - Andar To Jo Tha Woh Tha - Bahar Aye - To Mja Aur Bhi Dugana Ho Gaya" -- 'Ha Ha Ha' you're trapped - n Ready to uthao the majaa next time - with your Innocent pack of Majaa Lootney Wala's (family).

Now its time for some matar party - I can feel the heat of the matar enter everyone's stomach ..... So I need to wind this one up, But believe me - I have seen the The Animal Planet with utmost vigour and immense - Interest yesterday --- and come to the conclusion, the The Willed Beast (not the Wild Beast) ----- look ! you always thot your English is good. But you were wrong - It is pronounced as 'Willed Beast' ....... ans yes ! they are smarter than, Many of the "Willed Beasts" - we stay - in Company at our Homes.


Regards,


PM


No comments: