Friday, August 6, 2010

The Blue Mountain That Turned Grey - Part 1

Dear Friends !
Firstly, a very Warn - Happy Returning - to you - that you have found time to come again and share - my pains n sorrows. Secondly, I would like to say - that after - "My Jogging Routine" ---- "The Writing Blog Routine" is getting really haphazard. One reason - I am an emotional person. The second - My Emotions - at times - Don't generate.

The Blue Mountain That Turned Grey

This I would suggest - is the story of my mind today. I am sitting infront of my computer having finished was there - was left from the afternoon lunch, as today - Was the Saddest day of my Life after - Almost - the last saddest day - That was almost 2 years from now - When I remember I drove after a Dark - Tamil - Catholic - underage girl - Who used to counsel all such - Haggards searching for oxygen like me in Mumbai - Told me - that Prakul - You trying to get Counselled by me - Over n Over again - Is getting me - Seriously P...s....d off - I literally went back home - crying - With my helmet all wet. And the heart skipping - Every Third Beat.
Today Like That - I lost a very close friend to the miseries of real life, and the truths of Money. This is a someone I met like three days back. I reached my Office - sat on the Chair - I almost keep slipping every now and then. Having looked all around, with not a millimetre of change any where, I cursed - all the Powers, and then went down - to Do some work.

- This was miracle - A Car drives in - I feel - that millimetre of change shall have a competition here, and maybe - I've got my first opportunity of the day - To flirt with the first - Lady employee of my Organization. (This is to Sanjay Sir, whose taught me all about Women Empowerment) - a trainer - Whom when we saw on the first day - We all sang - Chali jaise hawaein sanan sanan - Ude khushbu jaise Dagar Dagar. Her pics on Facebook - although - Were like Raavan - Abhishek Bacchan - Jumping into the famour Thrisurrafali Falls - without wearing his .................. Yup ! you've got me right ! Exactly Yes !
And,
The tune of the song - now changes to - Tera Mera Pyaar Amar - Phir Kyun Mujhko Lagta Hai Dar .....
But in any case
today was that day - When history was about to change - Just like the students of ECIMT - who after a decade of - The monotony of interacting - with Bhojpuri Idiotics are now Enjoying the rays of the West sitting in Allahabad, wahi samundar ka kinara, wahi kaale goggles, n wow ! Wahi ......... Moomphalli aur Rooh-Afja.
All staff were hopeful, the Prayers of the children they've so mysteriously injured everytime - They've sowed their faces to them, Are now going to convert - In a miracle ..... A Miracle - of Glories, A Miracle of Stories, And maybe for Some A Miracle of His/Her (but here) - His...stories.
In any case - Now my room - is like the Room of the Head Post Master - in My Institute - where - Every letter has to drop in - If it has a receiver then.....
If it doesn't have a receiver then .....................................and I am that - Post Master - who would - Never let - any Letter go without a receiver.
People with all kinds of ambitions in life - like - Leaving their old job, Leaving their old Dog (you know what I mean), and even - Those wanting to leave - Whatever they had left - Every time they tried leaving it (you get I'm talking - about - The Wonders of this World) who form a galaxy in my Institute now.
Ok Now The Main Plot
This ever-blushing wonder of out Institute (now struggling for almost 1 month with us) trying to explain - the Good Sides of laughing without getting a Tooth broken, has gathered around 15 students per batch (who gather everyday to see which new dress Mam will be wearing today)(and incase - She'll wear that Strap...l...sss. You know - The Shine in the Pupil !!!)
But, alas today I had her very sober - All gorged up for her class ...... but there - Alongwith her - there was a Some-One - A Letter - I'm sure - The Post Offices so lastingly wait for.
-Beautiful eyes, even more beautiful eyes, and on top of that - Ever seen most extra-ordinary eyes. I prayed to God, Mam' s class can go on and on - and - on - and - on .....
and May, God - I have this Letter (without an address) - Infront of me - Till - one of our eyes Closes.
But ! Alas like every good dream getting broken - By a devil - My dreams usually end - With one Goblin looking man - of our Institute - The Great Shiv Charanji (My Head Chaprasi)
- Chai Lebo - Na Lebo - 'Na Lebo' - To Kya Lebo ?? Lebo To Bolo ! Jaldi Darwaja Kholo ! so here we were - My letter ! My Chaprasi ! My Dreams ! and My Ego ! a perfect blend of blenders choice - pouring out from a kettle ................................. aha ... haaaa

Now, this was a letter I was suppose to post - To the most - Wonderful - address - God shall - allow me too. So - I asked her ---- Before - I post you darling ! May I know your name ? ---- And, the answer was like 'Swami Vishwanathan Ranga Potri Maitreiy Amzad Ali Khan After Azadi' ........................... and dear friends - beleive me - If you have to spell it - thrice - then what shall happen ?. She had a name - Tough Like the Blue Mountain --- and Soft like the Pink Dragon for me at the same time.
I picked up the letter and posted it to the The Most Wanted - Prison Like Structure at ECC - The Famous - ECC Guest House. (ECC for Evacuated Constantly & Certainly)

The dream run has just started - A Letter - A Mansion of Brick & Mortar, and a Job in which you get ample time to sort - So many uncalled for issues like - Ki woh naukri pe ayegi to nah ?? Uska usse ho jayega to nah ?? Shayad yeh ladka paas ho jayega to naah ?? Actually I feel this naah is so constant and so certain - even the boys respect it hard - By definitely getting failed - a soon as they an opportunity to - Yehi To Guru - Dakshina Hai !!!
Now, my letter was so tired - after travelling in a train, bitten by the "Gold Medalist Mosquitoes" Uttar Pradesh - for whom both Mayawati and Mulayam Singhji say with a lot of Pride - yeh hamarey Pradesh - ko Ab Uttar nahi Uttam Pradesh bana rahe hai - Marney Ke Liye. (jokes apart - they are wonders of Politics).
Ok ! The letter opened up, it was written in all red ink. I know what you're thinking - but I didn't read it ! This was a letter - slightly written in the ink of confusion. The clone of "Ladka paas to ho jayega naah" species.

And then, this Miracle of sorts opened its mouth - Taps Without Water ///////////////// Fans without Air //////////////// Bedsheets without Linen //////////////////// Wires without Electricity //////////////////// Sweets without Sugar /////////////
A Tea Kettle without Channi ////////////////// Some servants without tooth /////////////// And some Flirting without Ooomph !!! well but, the letter accepted the Guest House, only to get more harried , over every passing moment she spent there.
  1. Taking special care of her security - she was given a 20 kg Guard - called Sonam - to sleep with her. Sonam - loved to do homework all her night.
  2. Secondly to brief up the security - A 15 kg - Shiv Charan Ji - jinhe -Maut Khud Dekh Ke Laut Chuki Hai Kayi Baar ......was made to sleep in the verandah outside.
  3. Thirdly - that was this Saga Party - the letter was taken as the warmest reception she has ever got in all her life (most awaited some she'll get after marriage) ....when I mean Saga - I mean a real sag n roti treat ...............alongwith Cold Water !!!! - thebest part was - The manager went so tired after - Cutting Saag and Mixing garlic in it - He served the Bill - after 11 in the night ....... to top it all ------- with Saunf & Dalmoth.
Guys, I have this dinner to attend to - or else - My father shall think - I'm - getting physical with someone - Over the Computer .... So I have to attend to them ........
But once back .................. I shall write the second ----------- part .............

It has more garlic ....................

Lastly - I wish - My Letter has got - To the address - God has Planned for her - Because I lost her today - to what call
'the truths of life' and the .............. visionless - "Emotions of the Heart" ..........

For those who are in love with Totoos these days - let me tell you..........

Check your cheek when you get up in the morning after - That wrong Pillow on your head - You would know - That God was there - Making some Tatoos ---- on a daily Basis ----- without even letting you know ................n ........Beleive me - They even pain more less.........

chill ..... n wait

pl...i..zzz.......sir (as some wud say) against p..i...ss ... sir - (those who miss the L also) ..................

Jaane UP ki Hindi Kab Sudharegi ..............

Missing is letter now ///////////// PM

No comments: