Friday, August 20, 2010

Long Lost To Sickness



Dear Friends,


I am sure you've missed that tickle in the rib these 4-5 days, I was not here. But believe me, I was not - here - then I was actually not anywhere.


For all those, who have seen the famous "Hutch Ad Puppy" - I have one thing to tell - Your favourite blogger aka Puncture Tyre became the exact replica of that puppy , with only one difference -


'Imagine our Puppy' ................in the bathroom, in the classroom, in the potty room, in the bedroom (I'm sure you remember - the haunted house, in the middle of that farm, and besides that lonely stream - where that - South Indianish Looking - kid of the Hutch Ad stays) - I became the KID here, and my Leg - that irritating - salivating dog, that would not let me - Move anywhere - true to its service levels - All the places that are shown in the Ad are the most difficult places where - Airtel connection can ever reach. But, like most good Indian products and services - 'Khuley maidan ka sahara lijiye' ----------- Then your - Airtel - becomes like a "Doberman" and can chase you to tatters - with all the - TM and TD messages - it shall - start to send you, akhir mein you shout - from inside the bathroom - "Ya Khuda ! Mujhe Kutta Kyun Nahin Bana Diya" - woh Baccha Kyun Banaya (Ad ko socho !) - I get all these indecent - messages - to see - With these own - Naked eyes.
  • Friends Nahin Hai !!! - Hum Banwa Dete Hai !
  • Ma Baap Nahin Hai !!! - Hum Dilwa Dete Hai !
  • Apna Bhavishya Nahi Jantey !!! (Although janne se hota bhi kya) ? - Hum Bata Dete Hai !
  • Apni Man Pasand Ringtone Download Kijiye !!! (Uske baad pet bhar ke samose khayiye) - STEP 2 - Shower ke neeche khade hoke - Poori Takat Se - Saas - Khichiye !!! aur "Dhyan ko mastishk ke madhya mein kheechtey hue" - Apni hawa chodiye - Chauk Gaye - nahi koi gadbad nahi hai - Apka Ringtone Badal Chuka Hai !! - Ab agli baar badalne ke samay - phir sms kariye !
  • THE UGLIEST OF ALL - "APKA MAUJUDA BALANCE JO VAISE BHI KUCH THA NAHIN - USKI M@ b#h#N - ek kar di gayi hai - Mitha Ke Taur Par - uska Rs. 30/- kaat liya gaya hai" but - that 30 is now with that sich & new symbol of the Indian rupee - Have a look (I've pasted the two images already above)!

But Above All - Dear Friends, I was not well enough to carry on this task. I have developed this disease where - certain - nerves of your - leg (specially the one from ur Bum - to your knee) - would ache so much, you will have tears in your eyes fighting with them. I have not been able to sit in my office, sleep in my bed, and even When - I'm driving these days - It aches. I'm sure with a lot of Massage and those medicines - I'll undergo - in the next 1-2 weeks, My Leg Shall - improve, but for now - even now - It pains and hurts !

I wish - May God - give none of my friends - this kind of a bullshit disease - where - You Can Stand , You Can Play TT - but when it comes, to sit in office, and work - It Pains.

Do Pray For Me - coz for now - I feel like that GABBAR SINGH who can shout to -

The esteemed Thakur (here my leg) - Ki ae Thakur ! Yeh pair Mujhe Dede ! Ye Pair Mujhe Dede Thakur !

I am dying to write more - specially towards - the biggest upcoming event of this century, not The Great CommonWealth Games in New Delhi - They have been renamed as the The Great Kalmadi Games (already played) in New Delhi - I am talking of this thing called marriage - Marriage of my dear sister, The Milestone No. 258, we shall touch - SomeHow in the broken car - we so love to drive. My everyday - these days ends - with a 'Plan To be Debate' - never - ending with anything concrete - With my dad / mom / my bua at times. These times of marriages are like - that phase before - the platoon bridge is built - Once Built -

- The Pipes Lie Un-Attended and Rusted - waiting for its first set of 'Naga Babas' 'Maha Rishis' and 'All Those Ornately Decorated Elephants' -

Oh ! What a sight it is ! - Who cares who built the - Platoon - that carries all.

Hope you'll forgive for being sick here ! The leg is already (paining) not salivating ........ oho !

Come back to real stuff guys !

With All Regards,

PM

No comments: