Sunday, August 8, 2010

Its the Night-Time - Its me - Its my Loneliness - n - Its - My Computer in Which I see my God

Dear Friends,

I'm sure you all must be snoring hard at this point of time, deep in your beds for tomorrow will be that day of reckoning for you, when u shall see - yourself in the Mirror - and - reflect - after - Tooth paste n brush -
"I shall overcome - I shall overcome" ...................... and I'm sure you shall.

Today was a day, when my Phone was not picked up by the Blue Mountain, but rather - By a someone - I so very much love - She is like - An angel tome.

I know the Blue Mountain - hates dogs - somehow - she got very scared when she saw - All my four Dogs, at one go. But, she is brave also - I saw her - Confidently move - Infront of them, and that gave me strength.

I don't know - why people in Life - come - n - then - Leave you, why do they have this - Thing called - Teasing, and - Also, why can't everyone - In this world - Dance - Its doesn't costs - Diamonds - to dance.

I just saw - some Uncut - stuff of - My Name is Khan, a movie that shall remain close to my Heart.
Another movie I love - is Kabhi alvida Na Kehna - in which there are these 2 - Lovers - somehow - entangled in bad marriages, but eventually go Scot free - with one Another. I too believe that - instead of remaining - in Problematic - situations - people should move. But, there are people like me - Who can take years - Before - their flash-bulbs can Light - Up,
And,
There can be - Like The Blue Mountain - Who would take a decision - Like - jap !!! My speed is somewhere I think - of 30km/hr when- its comes to real life - Situations.

I also, remember here, the first - Crush - that I had, when I was - 18 years old - This - Agarwal girl - The naughtiest creature on Earth - I've ever come across, but with every passing day, and with every passing seconds - R - ways parted away - and - Parted really - far,
Today - I feel like that - Sailor - whose ship - Forgot - to pick him Up - and Left him, far behind, And the Sailor - kept gazing the Ship - Go. Go - Go - Away. So far - that - He cudn't feel anything. Almost nothing. Exactly nothing.

Exactly, what is the reason - People part with - Each other - is something I can never understand. And, thus the only -Parting that has ever appealed to me - Has been the parting into Death. - People cry. Good people r remembered. And you get to meet the whole family.

I don't think - Money is the reason - People part.
Not even - hatred can be - Becoz - it is usually a short - Timed experience.
The only reason that - I seem here - is Personal Satisfaction ................ I can't justify.

In all this world - but - let me tell you three Things I can't last with are:
a). My Dad
b). My Sis
c). Friend - Ashu
d). My Music Gadgets ...........
e). Last thing is Oxygen

------------------ Writing in the night holds a different value -
------------------ I wait for the Joolas to arrive --------- The first e-order - ECIMT has ever made.

I'm sure - God shall - look into that matter too.

I wish all my readers a happy life. A good Luck. And, loads and loads of Singapore Chowmein.

Till Then, do keep Hail ...

Regards,

PM

No comments: