Monday, July 26, 2010

Samay Ki Behti Dhaar Ne Kaat Daala

Dear Freinds,
I think I have made up my mind to eventually become a blogger. Rather than becoming a model, actor, teacher, officer, or for that matter a brother, freind or a father. I'll tell you why. In all the above - models of -self appreciation, there is a chance of a Promotion (negative of demotion) and even a chance that the world would know the real you, but here I am - far from my - Dancing Shoes, expectations and all the more and all the most - those bags of Heavy Emotional Substances - which when explode - often convert to like 'Cyanide Pills in the neck.' By the way - I'm sure if you become an avid fan one day, I might hope to listen from you, and feel the rightful owner of this "Knowledge Pot" ....and if this doesn't happens.... Then I might create some 'Cynadic kind of matter' towards you, and you would feel, Ki kaash - Hum Retired American Hotey - aur Apne Old Home - se Bachkar - Free ka world tour laga rahe hotey - Which as per me is - Having Pickle once your Taste Buds have failed.
Nani ke nuskhe bhi jara gaur kijiye - Ki retirement ke baad, ekdum - Jeevan ke us chor par Nikalne lagtey hai...jab Woh - Shanti ki or Agrsar ho jaati hai.... par Jara dhyan se us - chunnu ke bare mein sochiye - Jo us achar Ko aisa lapad lapad kar ke khatey hai.... Jaise - jindagi mein pehli baar - Apne Aap Home-Work Kar Raha Ho ! but, yeh Nahi samajhta - Ki Nani - use Shanti Ke Us Path Ka Avlokan Kara Rahi Hai.... Jab Uske naati - Uski chatni - Ko chahe holi ke harey rang se bana De - Woh hasta hua kha jayega.... Kyunki Aaj Jo Woh Is Bedardi Se Achar Kha Raha Hai ... To phir uska jaldi puncture hona taey hai ...... But, khair - negativity jyada ho rahi hai ...
I'll share a recent experience with you...when I alongwith 4 more ....Punctured Tyres - went to see the 'Common-Wealth' rail - at the platform No.1 of Allahabad (but only to my Confusion) - I came back - ki agar - yeh "Common-Wealth" hai to "Single Wealth" to jarur - Ran-Sajeevan ka dhaba on Varanasi highway hoga .... jisme jab roti mango - To papad, aur jab Paneer, to kheer milti hai....
I'll write it in my next blog.... but do keep listening from me....
I pray to God , that he can give you a tooth - That is made of Gold - Ki jab - Kabhi Aapko log garib samjhe ya Begaar jaane, Apki Hasin - apki "Common-Wealth" ka ndaja unhe kara de...

Keep Smiling .... keep rocking

urs

PM

1 comment:

jazz said...

omg....some deep thoughts here...had to read it twice to grasp them...lolzzz
but good writing....keep it up!!!