Thursday, May 22, 2008

Style Versus Reality - II Check Check Check


Hey There,

I'm writing the second part of SVT hoping to clarify, the mystery of my head ... n in the same ...inform u of these Myst-Storms !!!

Mumbai, the city I've come to reside, is a land, of "contrasts", "highs n lows", "speed n need" , yet, there is something awesome, about this place, that keeps one going on it ..... after all the "nightmarish predictions" that keep happening for its fate.

Style of "Mumbaikars" is simple - MAST RAHO !! n the reality is - THE CITY KEEPS THEM MAST........

Food is like that heavenly platter, that can "ping" you off your hottest desires, and the people are extremely - interesting. One thing I've observed, is that most are very - TECHNOLOGY Savvy !! The Buses // The Local Train // The Cars // n I'm sure - Helicopters are following on !! - Join Mumbaikars 2 their - PADS !!

I also, wud like to tell u here, that yesterday !! I had an experience in life, that took me off my feet. GOD knows, why I met that person, But, my - Opinions about, Style n Realities n Etc n Etc just broke off.

GOD has made beautiful people all over this Earth, India is one of them.

So, I'm sure - All who r reading this, wud smday, also, pen in their thoughts, for my readers to understand ........... Lifestyles, Latest Fashion Trends, n Music Updates ... Don't forget to put in your town name, country name, n the topic in the Post Subject Line....n a pic wud be welcome too.

No comments: