Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The Comment of The Century !!! Thanks a lot !




Dear Freinds,
Today I've got one Comment from Jazz - on the blog "Samay Ki Behti Dhar Ne Kaat Dala" and it reads - 'Jazz says - Ki I had to read it twice - before I can understand it .... coz the Language was such, and, also, that it was good reading so -Keep writing.'


So Jazz,


Let me firstly tell you the latter part - 'dealing with keep writing' - I have this fear that after me - when I am gone, and, People have divided among themselves whatever little I've left them, When you shall at check your Blog-Freind's site - http://www.empatheticfools.blogspot.com/ - you'll find My smiling face next to that of - Bholu the guard, Shera the Clone..... So I'll keep writing.


Secondly, to the firts part - that it was Tought to read - but having read it twice you could grasp on to it - Let me tell you - At times I have found the Philosophy I so ardently write for others, at one time of my life - Afterwards - I myself wonder so as to who Wrote it. Although - I'm not the - Schezophrenic Karthik - (Synonym for people from Kerala who can't buy a phone all their Lives) neither I'm Rizwan from My Name is Khan (Synonym for Bachelor Leaders from Uttar Pradesh - who after losing onto the First girl they Loved - actually the girl when they saw - got married to in dreams - Went for a honeymoon in dreams - Also - Purchased a House in their dreams with her) but unfortunately couldn't tell that Girl ever - about what they felt because they Read English in Hindi, and That girl the spoilt - Indian Example of Firang-Copycat - learnt all her text in English Literature in English Language ..... so I'm not that one too..... Lastly I'm also not Ishaan of Taare Zameen Par (little guy) who Lives with a half hungary half focussed family in a lower middle class society somewhere - but With his father winning a Jackpot in his Office - is sent to a Hill Boarding School for Rigorous training and development. But lol ! to the amazement of this little chap, one day One of the teachers who had an equally Scrambled up father like Him, enters the class and then - 'Birds of the same feather flock together' or rather 'Kharbooze Ko Dekh ke Kharbooza Rang Badalta Hai - type typical logic' is chased by That scezophrenic teacher, his girlfreind, and eventually the poor guy, goes back to where he came from, beacuse - The Earth is a Riund Place - and also - in India - regionalism has another element to it - That All Pahadi Schools are existing with - most amazing schezophrenics in the world. In any case, for Ishaan, what others learnt late - he learnt early - ''Kardo mera hisaab varna samajh lo hoga garam mera bheja'' Kisi traha bheja maine unko sambha-bujha. Phir ki jaldi aur apna boriya bistar humne turat-furat saheja.Thoda the udaas aur thoda the khush ghar ko jab hm aaye.Socha achha hua chalo LAUT KE BUDDHU GHAR KO AAYE!!! So, dear Jazz, you can't get what joy it has given me - My freind that you have - understood - What I have written. I'm sure someday - even God shall give me the brain to get what I have written. Keep commenting. It was motivating !!
Now for the PHILOSOPHY -
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN A GIRL FREIND GETS HURT !! NOT EMOTIONALLY !! NOT PYCHOLOGICALLY !! NOT CONFUSICALLY - (THIS IS THE MIX OF PHYSICALLY AND MOBILE PHONICALLY - LATEST TREND) BUT RATHER - PHYSICALLY ??
I'll tell you first why I am writing this
- I had a gf long time back - about 5 years or so - and she had this habit of getting hit onto everything that came into her way, and every time I met her she was hurt. But her fetish for her bike was so loud - that she would spend all her - pocket money + all my pocket money on getting her bike repaired. we would then sit for hours looking at her Scooty - and dream the day - we would ride it together. But that day never came - because everytime as we approached This Magnificent Climax of Our Dreams - Her Bike got Hit !!!
One day - in her life there was an accident of a loved one - and she narrated the theory of Scooty Distraction to me - She said jisse bhi main Pyaar karti hoon, woh hi mujhe chod ke chala jata hai. Bachpan mein Dadi chali gayi, Baad mein woh Nani chali gayi, phir us freind ke Papa, phir hamara Kutta, phir meri dolls, and I kept on gazing so as to - Ab Kiska Number Aneywala Hai Sambha ??
And, lastly that wretched day came when - I was hit by the Scooty, never to return in her Life. Saare horn band ho gaye. Khair ! Now the moral of the story -
ALL HURT GIRL-FREINDS ARE MEANT TO BLOW HORNS OF THEIR SCOOTY'S TO SIGNIFY BYE-BYE !! WHILE ALL THE HURT BOY-FREINDS ARE SUPPOSED TO BLOW HORN - WHEN THEY ARE GONE AND SUPPORT A BILL ON WOMEN EMPOWERMENT !!!
- Now the meaning -
Whenever she said - I miss you (She meant - I always miss you while driving my Scooty - Bara Chalu Hai)
Whenever she said - I couldn't call u papa was watching (She meant Papa ke jakhm abhi bharey nahin Scooty ke neeche ate ate - Yeh itna bekarar kyun hai - Usse dabne ko ?)
Whenever she said - I love you (She meant Abhi meri is tooti Scooty par itna maal udata hai - Kal mai aur mere Bacche jab dheron Scooty's ko Dauraengey - to iska To khud ka lagta hai Bank hoga !!!):)
All in all, she was never able to hit me with her Scooty, and so We became clear that we are not made for each other.
BUT NOW ABOUT THE HURT GIRL-FREIND - REAL STUFF
Holding her hands when she is hurt is like holding the hands of life when it still is looking ahead into darkness. And, the eyes could tell you the pain - but she would not - utter a single word - Because she loves you and cannot - see you weak in the eye. Her blood when flowing from her body, could make you feel - your heartbeat - slowly losing its pace. And, every drop after that - like another Atom Bomb on the Heart of Hiroshima.
These are times,we look up, and say to God - if you are there, I'm sure - she is going to rise, if not, I'm sure - I was born into darkness. Girlfreinds - the one's you really love - are like - the pigeons of peace - Which till the time are with you - You feel like - That last sailor on Ship - Who has now seen the harbour. But, without them, you are like the One - before that Last one, who says - I too wanted to see the Harbour !!
For all of you - who have ever loved, or plan to do so in near future - Remember - The Color of Blood is Red
Not hate but I'll love you Instead
You are the real balance of my head
I've done - atmost - that could be said..
Now,
Its you - Its me - and its Led ....
We'll live not alone by bread ....
My Love - Now let us Tred ...
-the journey of life ....... will you be my Wife ???
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is one of the very difficult blogs for me to write - because someone I love got hurt today. I could still feel the pain inside me. I pray to God - she recovers. Soon.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DO LEAVE ME COMMENTS ! I THINK THEY ARE THE BEST WAY - TO LET ME KNOW - YOU ARE NOT - A READER ! BUT A - VISITOR WITH A BEATING HEART !
TC

regards,

PM


No comments: