Friday, July 19, 2013

Untitled for some unknown reasons - changing seasons - love's treasons - and - 4 My Self -

Living is a habit , like many other habits ? Am I correct ? or Living is about something else ? We all commit mistakes - and we all feel the pain of the mistake at some time of our lives - But , what is the reason -

1). That some forget every wrong they do

2). Some carry the guilt of it all through their lives

3). Some start speaking in foul languages - to overcome it

4). And a few like me - Ink it down - on this electronic canvas ........ no ink - but so many words ...

Music

This is one of the tonics to overcome all the sadness within

Dance

The trait releases you of all negativity - and you merge with the - air around you .......... u live

Acting

The last lie that you spoke to yourself - was that you were a Normal - actually you were - much above it - and now the Mirror reflects a different image you every time look into the mirror ...........
Your time flies with the - mosquitoes around you - and you are not even perturbed by those - Jams - in which thousands are stuck - without movement

Painting

You rebuild everything that has crossed your eyes - but off course - the Contours that you draw - become your - Self Expression
I was drawing a fish - and now it looks like scorpion ........... don't worry - the scorpion - is also a God's creation - and why should you feel - it is BAD to draw it ..................oh no no no

Passions of life - are our - Real Spirits - trying to come out and - Reflect in the open Sun
- so why hide it - ?????????????????/

Let me write a stanza that will look like something else - from what it is written - lets see

And on that day - when I looked at the picture - the tip of the mountain - reminded of something else - and I came slipping down of one of them - and fell into a well - it didn't have sweet water in it - but - something like acid - Why flowers grow on - Sands -- and roses are so soft to touch -- have I lost my senses - or the world has changed itself - to come close to myself - I wish I can take this plunge - and rule - I never had .............................................

Hope you liked reading it : my life is up for a change ....

a change that shall be --- at a new level of consciousness ............. wish me luck .....

No comments: