Friday, November 22, 2013

For Those Who Ditch in the Game of Love

Hey Readers,

The days go by, the nights pass on. And, I pass away with every passing moment. My body has left me. My medicines have - taken me in. I feel like that 'rugged engine of an old Tractor' which although moves , and shows as if it is ready to plogh the field - but in actuality, it is only making a few loud noises.

Those who left me, and left me in disgust, I felt - never the same for them, People with soft hearts - never fight without Reason, ans when they get one - There are no better fighters than them.

I loved a - Mytic Mountain once,
And, loved me back the mountain,
And, when - I plucked a fruit of - Love,
There was this - Vengeful fountain,
In hate - and angst - I felt like death,
I wished all bad for the mountain,
The mountain but - Just sang along,
It had in it - A Volcano - dormant.

There are people who "Use and Through" you, there are people - Who have - less brains than a Cherry Seed, and this is the truth of nature - We fall for - the most - Untruthful Things in our life......
Eve did it - Adam followed her , Satan leaves no-one....

In Colleges these days , we see , children - as if they are there - For living a dirty part of their lives. Whistling at women, passing remarks - Scheming for Bad Intentins have become the order of the day .........
What is happening ?

Is our educational system - Corrupt ? Is it a failed system..... or Are we trying to say - That we are blind people - But can see - the future.....
Only, God knows the truth ..... and Be it so .....

I love my Family. God gave a lovely wife. The deceitful - Have left me - and I'm extremely happy that it happened dearly in my life.

One big truth I have learnt - in this little journey is that - White Skin - is not an indication of the Pure Inside. These are mirages - and would only - Fail you in your journey.

They don't understand the meaning of Promises , Values , Love or Commitment - but - all they get - Is - How many times there - .................... is licked by ...............and by How many times......

But, God sees over everything. And judgements happens here. Here on this land. Much before - we Are dead.

It is said Love your enemies - more than your friends .... I think - I got mainly enemies as my Friends .,..

Thank God - you are Gone ..

Thank God - for - Where you are .............

May - This Curse - carry on you - for the generations to come.......

Note - it is not for all readers - but for those - Who made my life worst than hell .............

I pray for those - who do Good to men. And to those - who Despise - May God Punish You ......

:0 a bit angry - at my past ..... but for future - I'll write more fun

No comments: