Tuesday, November 2, 2010

In the corner of the lounge - they say there is fire - I say - Desire

WHEN WE THINK THE WORLD HAS STOPPED ! THE EARTH IS STILL REVOLVING .................................................................................



PASSING THROUGH A PERSONAL CRISIS OF - INDECISION - WHEN GOD AND SATAN - ARE REVEALING IN EQUAL MEASURES TO ME

I have been a witness to an event when my house turned into a Village - unlike the - Chokhi Dhani or Pind - where people come to believe in Something or Leave behind a legacy - This was a get to gether of Relatives - of al kinds -

1). One's you meet for the first time - and wonder - Why did we meet ??

2). One's you keep meeting thrice a year - And wonder - Do we know each other well ??

3). Third - The one's - Who don't believe - they are relatives - rather they are - Guavas - Which-ever head they fall onto - They are sure to break.

But, there is also one kind - I faced this time - and that was the - list of those - Who - Came and Went - and I lost nothing - except - gratitude and respect for them - for they - Not only did what - relatives are supposed to do, but, I'm sure - they - are the one's - God plans to be our relatives in the next trip (u know hat I mean).....

The vendors are still dawning every second day - not able to get either to ask for the money of whatever services they offered on that day, or asking for forgiveness of their past birth sins they are able to understand for which God - kicked their butts - on the Day - by Raining harsh.

In any case - whatever - this list might translate into - I am very happy to Have Sonal (my sis) go into a home - Where people are well above such petty - Non-Sense issues like the color of the curtain and - Weight of the car .... but they love to go to Puri - every time they get an opportunity - a place from where - The ocean - Sees you large in the eye, and these little fishermen - riding - the waves just as the Soldiers would ride their Patton Tanks...

Neelanchal - this is what the locals of Puri call their little place as - God's have different meaning here. Love a totally different meaning. And colors - You have to be blind to the daily chores befor eGod gives you those eyes to - Go ahead and see - What Orissa is made up of. Food is finger-licking good. People - so nice - they might leave their - Hut for you to relax, the only thing - Don't act over-smart.....

Now the punch line

Inbetween this Tsunami of relatives hovering from everywhere, I was all being tumbled in and out of - Old/Could Be/Would Be - type of relationship scenarios, and then suddenly, this ::::: The eyes - That can kill you, the Sound that can finish you ....and The Saree - its not a Saree Shop - its the big - Women Kent Mall of Bangalore - where every saree is Worth - the people who show it to you - Because they don't sell it to you - They - Give it to you --- Like a gift .....

Mrichika (name changed) - manages the Banquets at a Hotel and - will be getting married in three months from now, and I was shell shocked this beauty in Allahabad - Known more - over - for "Karva Chauth" and "Papad Kheer" kind of parties and all these Kayastha ladies - little over-weight trying to Prove they are still the best (some going over the top - with ugly Tatoos and out-dated hair-styles) - and inbetween this - This lady marmalade - Dancing on the floors of the - Pale - and over whitish hotel at Allahabad. I, as usual - tongue-tied and taking in all the lucid remarks possibly I can get from her and her very poky - kind of colleagues .... Ek azad mard - aur uski chahat ka dar - keval woh hi samajh sakta hai - Mai karta bhi kya .....

I wrote a full bang on letter - and kept in the Pocket - but the rocket - Misfired .....

Today - me and my - Lady Air-Hostess are landing in all different locations as possible. I am in the restaurent - she is in the lobby. I'm raking all over the lobble - She's moved to the counter behind Reception. I'm seeking to reach her at the Lobby Desk - she has left with her - Cell Phone to another - part of the hotel .... and possibly all other staff - searching for an iron stick - to kill - The WIld Beast. ....i wonder

The the dream date happens - When - I alongwith a "Priest in the hotel" and my "Chirpy Friend Ashu" are having Coffee ....and the idea - passes my Head - why not go and see some - Hotel - wahi to dikhayegi !!! wah ....

And, I am out of my seat ---- consoling these two wonderful people besides me .... but Cloud Burst happens when - Instead of the Air-Hostess - I have this - jatt-mix-hindi - (a much more horrid version than Bhojpuri with Awadhi mixed) appears - and tells me - Mai leke chalta hun (I felt - mein yahan se nikalta hun) ... but you know coutesies....

But, when after a 10 minutes halt at the various - Unused rooms of this Hotel - I asked her to come her seat and I needed to talk to her .... Parineeta - And the Dog - Manager are finally upfront. We stare each other - My lips move - as if they'll fall - like the leaves of the old oak, and I ask her - What's Your Story ...? And she says I'm not mad - to be here - in this Crispy town - leaving Delhi - I have not come here without purpose, and I shall not be left alone ... I asked her --- meaning ???? She smoked - 'February - I'm boarding a plane to Rwanda, with a pilot who doesn't knows flying - but off-course - He's - The Flight Minister's - chosen Nephew .... ' alas .....

I - in all my life have never had - This feeling - I was drowning /// I was getting fired - from an AK - 47 and then - Somebody was applying - Amrutanjan Balm on my - Cuts - I didn't cry - and that is what I Did most. I felt like that Pilot - Whose License - has been curbed - mid-air and - He's been asked - to kindly drop out in a parachute ... and that is what I did - excatly .....

November 01, 2010 - will become a historical date in my life - When I lost a someone - I would have never wished to lose ... To - time / Destiny ....or for that Matter ---- those I love even ....

But, God tells you at these moments - I am here - my Child - Dance before me ..... and I feel - I would be doing it now .... My uric acid is well ahead of its metric values and such episodes - might bring in the Mighty Heart and the Crumpy Liver in tango ...and I might be the next - "Most Enlightened and Most Flowered Grave" of the next All Saints Day ......!

THE MOTTO

Go to the Church and look for more - Dull and Ugly - aunts with more Dull and Ugly daughters, they might find you to be the Graviera Mr. India ... or else ----- Marry a - Tamilian (atleast their shall be silence in the house) - Why - tamilians only eat --- They don't talk .....

In any case ...... my purpose of writing such stories is that - people are full of flaws (specially those who believe they are perfect), but this belief that they are perfect ofteb helps them understand theie shortcomings in such a way - That - they start appreciating life not from a Gloden Binocular but froma broken bangle - its still beautiful .....

And a few lines for - My Lost Air - Hostess

Its not a flight, its not a kite,

We can board, we can hold,

But, its a blanket, its a pickle,

We can taste a bit, But still we can fold ............

And feel warm ...

LIFE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN LIFE IF THESE THINGS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED

SO LET THEM HAPPEN .................

Take Care .... n Keep reading

do leave me comments - they help me move

P - the tyre



No comments: