Thursday, July 19, 2012

The Visit To Shimla Was - Silent, Kooool, and Largely - Govt. Approved

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.465504980141420.110574.100000457653861&type=3&l=005abcfcc3

Hey Friends,

Before you even start searching for the other details - go to the above link - on FB and have a look - what we did in this Remote n Cold town of Shimla in Himachal Pradesh. The people here have sharp noses, unlike any other Hill Populations - I have come across.

I will be posting all stories of this trip . Sooon . Just chill in your seats .... with these Happy Photos ... till then..

I think I should go ahead with Foto - 4 - Photo .....and Vehikle for Vehicle --- it suits me better ...

Whats your say .....

Please let me know ....

God Bless ..................... n Keep You...

With Love

PM - Allahabadi

No comments: