Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Why do we live ? Is there a purpose ?

Hey Old Folks,

I'm sure you're still living , and biting away at your crumbs of breads , that God is making fall over you. I often come across this mystery of God's purpose in our life.
Why do we live ? Why do we die ? What do we bring ? What do we take ?

One of my friends once took me for a ride - in his College at Agra, when he - duped me into doing something that was so horrific - I should say - it took a bit of 'Humanity' away from me.

I was asked by this bot, and one of his uncles - to come along with them, on a railway track, and at a certain place - we all stopped. Then we were instructed to throw stones at - a building - which I later knew was the Girl's Hostel of the College, and after this - there were - shouting of precarious names towards a girl by this Uncle of my friend. The gentleman - or rather I should say - The sick man - was pursuing his Doctorate from this College. What are we teaching by the way ? What would this "sick man" must have contributed to life - I still ponder over, but for me - it was a meeting with - a rare species of educated hounds. I wish those times can be altered in my memory and I can - erase those dirty tracks from my brain - but the brain is not a slate. Its more like concrete.

Why do people cheat on those who love them the most ? Why do people bluff those, who have done no harm to them ? or should I say - By bluffing - We simply bluff our own conscience. To live by order, To live by rules - is a very difficult task, very few of s are able to achieve.

I saw a movie called - Departed. and, I would hereby quote - that I feel the same - over not meeting these - heinous guys, that I am departed from them.

My purpose of writing these kind of episodes is not - revealing my past or making fun of someone who is already a lost soul. But I do this to - save a few - whom I can from God's wrath. Its our duty to - teach goodness, to those who are in diversion. We never know when our ways might cross.

I pray - your New Year - may be new in all the possible senses, with off-course to the good and old friends, whom you cherish like old wine.

Isn't it a common saying - Good old friends are like good old wine - it gets better with time !!!

So keep making friends. And keep preserving the old.

Loads of cheers and goodwill.

Prakul Massey

No comments: