Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Good Heart - Story of man , His dreams , and - Ambitions .....

MY MATTER HAS NO CONNECTION WITH ANYTHING LIVING OR DEAD - IT IS PURELY MY HEART'S - VOICE AND MY HEAD'S IMAGINATION - AND IF ANY COMPARISONS OR SIMILARITIES EXIST ARE - PURELY CO-INCIDENTAL ..........


A Good Heart Always Aches For Others




- Today’s world is full of deceit and anger , against each other , against what we held so beloved to each other. The bond of love is evaded – like a kite long cut – and dying to reach the other side of the – barren wasteland.

- Those we loved – loved – Their own ideas , and this how – Life went on , and today – I find myself standing – on A White Bridge , where there is no – Iron Fence, all I could see, is a blanch – Mind and an ever attacking Heart, and my Pulse has already left me.

- She was the rhythm of my life, and I used to think all the time about her, but – She left me – when I was searching – for Peace the most. Wicked – is the only word – that comes to my Head – when I think of her. But, you see – after every – Volcano eruption, there is a  Brief Gap ………..of silence. How can you live, if you trust people ? Life is bigger than – Promises , Bigger than – Opportunities , Bigger than – Invitations , it is – Compassion – for those who Need you, for those – who need you – but can’t disclose to you. If Jesus – wasn’t the son of God, what made Him speak so – bravely – about His father. This world is – a web – of Emotions , Web of Needs , Web of Words ……….. Web of Life. Some of us who are able to – crawl this Web – become the brave soldiers of God, those who leave inbetween , are Couldn’t Believe – that – God can improve – on the circumstances.

- What is more important ? Belief ? or Non-Belief ? or Make Belief ? No one can answer – Only God can. And, truly speaking the only way to reach God is not – by – Putting a knife across you, but well the easiest way and the most practiced is – Prayer ………

- If – I don’t have the money to but that particular toy – my Boy is asking me – to but from – that Toy Shop…what do I do – Should I slap him and tell him – I can’t do it. Or – go rob the shop – Or tell him – Stop to Dream , you are an unreasonable person , no why not listen to his talks with some compassion , and then say – “Give me some time – As soon as I can do this – I’ll get this”

- This is HOPE. Never rob people of the Hope they have. God doesn’t liked people who – Make others hopeless. This world – dances around the fire of HOPE , and all those who – Try and snatch this from the other – Fall In The Middle of Nowhere.

- It is easiest to run away from a problem, but do you think running away – will ever solve it ? No it can’t ! This world has a fixed circumference, and a Day shall come – when the latitudes shall cross. And, that day – there will be a blade , and some veins waiting to be cut. Before that happens – ask for pardon …………..

This is what the world believes in – and the cycle of magic weaves on. But lets think the other way –
  1. One a day a friend of mine , went out after meeting me – and met an accident. I am still there. He is gone. Has our friendship also died. Has everything I invested in him – went into a vacuum – and I’m blank. If this is true – half the world – should be Cynical and the other half Depressed. Oh ! No !
  2. It is true – an accident or bad-event leaves us – BLANK – but it should not stop us – from believing – that God wants us here.
  3. People have a purpose. People are HIS best creations. People are HIS best hope.

  1. If after writing after all this – I say – I don’t like it – I have wasted the last 30 minutes of my life. I should say – I love it.

  1. Hope is – the biggest Gift given to Human Beings. The why think we are alone ?


Music of the heart is music of the soul,

I love you more than truth , more than every goal,

And, inbetween – these  - pauses of time … that creep in ….

Can’t make a difference. Nothing can make ---   A Hole in My Soul   !


When you went – I went cold,

I lost you to Destiny , like a story Untold,

And, when I think of it , some things ….do seep in ……….

Nothing can make me – Sad ……. With God – I’ll be bold ……….


Love , Life , Leisure ,  Likes and Laziness ……….

All left in me – Is dark …and my obedient Haziness …….

The gift of smile is – not mine – in life I can’t leep in …

All said and done – I’m living ……maybe its craziness …..


-          My dear readers – this life is a gift. And I am sure – each one of you shall – be blessed by that gift – when you shall read me ……….


H.A.P.P.Y    R.E.A.D.I.N.G

                                                                                              

                                                                                                                                   - p.r.a.k.u.l

MY MATTER HAS NO CONNECTION WITH ANYTHING LIVING OR DEAD - IT IS PURELY MY HEART'S - VOICE AND MY HEAD'S IMAGINATION - AND IF ANY COMPARISONS OR SIMILARITIES EXIST ARE - PURELY CO-INCIDENTAL ..........

No comments: